Calling all movie, music, and literature lovers! Join us for another virtual trivia night featuring holiday-themed movie, music, and book trivia! (And by holiday, we mean all the holidays, not just the winter ones!)
Questions are provided by NPL librarians. Enjoy a chance to win great prizes, all while supporting one of our city’s greatest resources — Nashville Public Library!
100% of your registration fees are a tax-deductible donation to Nashville Public Library Foundation.
Team Registration ($30) – Get your friends together to form a team! Social distancing? Come together virtually on one device, and display the game on a different device.
Company Sponsored Team ($50) – Are you looking for fun opportunities to keep your employees connected while showing your appreciation for them and our great public library? As a company team, you will receive brand exposure, logo inclusion and mentions throughout the online trivia event.
Individual Registration ($10) – Literary buff in quarantine? Play on your own!
Rules of the Game:
1) Preregistration is required.
2) Teams will be asked to submit the name and contact information for a Team Captain upon registration.
3) A fun name is almost as important as winning, right? We challenge you to create a great team name... there may even be a prize in it for you!
4) Recommended team size is 6 players.
5) A link and directions will be sent to all Team Captains and Individual registrants.
Register online: https://nplf.org/events/ncs-literary-trivia/