Saturday, October 19th, 2019 – Noon to 5 p.m.
Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival is strictly 21 and older.
Your 2019 Admission INCLUDES…
• 4 oz. samples from the best local, regional, national, and import breweries in the world, 2 oz. high gravity beer samples, and 1 oz wine samples, too!
• You’ll taste beer here that isn’t normally available in Nashville and take home your commemorative glass!
• Plenty of FREE parking!
• 34 different Breweries including a selection of 90-100 different beers and a grand selection of wine!
• Location, Location, Location – Beautiful Two Rivers Mansion grounds
• LIVE MUSIC
• Artisan booths will be available as you stroll the beautiful shaded grounds.
• Buy-One-Get One-FREE Beers at the TBWF AFTER-THE-FESTIVAL PARTY at Scoreboard. Join us on Music Valley Drive and enjoy 50% off your first appetizer when you wear your wrist band.
Two Rivers, one of the earliest and best preserved of the early Italianate houses in Middle Tennessee, was part of an 1100-acre plantation located on fertile, rolling land between the Stones and Cumberland Rivers.
Contact UsAdvertising InformationNashville NewsletterAdd Your BusinessAdd Your EventLog-in or Create An AccountLog-out
Nashville Events Calendar
Nashville Live Music Guide
Beauty, Health & Fitness Guide
Nashville Shopping Guide
Nashville Family Guide
Nashville Pet Guide
Nashville Restaurant Guide
Real Estate Guide
Nashville Vacation Guide
Sports & Rec Guide