Edwin Warner Park
Edwin Warner Park in Nashville is a favorite park to many in middle Tennessee. There are miles of walking trails. The Model Airplane Field is something to see. Many pavilions for picnics and beautiful greenways.
Warner Parks amenities include:
- 2 golf courses-Harpeth Hills Golf Course and Percy Warner Golf Course
- 2 cross country running courses-Vaughn's Gap cross country course and Steeplechase cross country course
- Baseball, soccer, and softball fields with concessions, restrooms, and evening lights. Field reservations can be made by calling 615-862-8405.
- Model airplane field. Edwin Warner Model Aviators meet here regularly.
- Bob Brown Field Station research facility
- Reservable picnic areas along the Little Harpeth River off of Vaughn Road in Edwin Warner Park, as well as in Indian Springs off of Chickering Road in Percy Warner Park. Call 615-862-8408 to reserve these shelters April through October.
- Edwin Warner dog park on Vaughn Road
- Steeplechase horse track, home of the Iroquois Steeplechase race in May
- Equestrian Center and horse trails, beginning off of Old Hickory Boulevard in Percy Warner Park