TPAC - Andrew Jackson Hall
Andrew Jackson Hall, where our Broadway season is presented, is a spacious proscenium theater with continental seating. The stage is 130’10” wide and 53’1” deep with a 57’4” x 36’0” proscenium opening. An orchestra shell is available for use if desired. With a maximum seating capacity of 2,472, including 47 pit seats, Andrew Jackson Hall is TPAC’s largest facility.
- A three-story expanse of windows and two rounded balconies with stunning exterior and interior views.
- An interactive work of art featuring a 40-foot floor mural in seven shades of blue terrazzo with a bronze statue of a boy overhead in the balcony.
- A 30-foot-wide wall of water known as “Tennessee Falls”
- Two elevators, three times the number of facilities in renovated restrooms, a box office counter and other customer conveniences.
- A video plasma screen system in the lobby featuring previews of upcoming performances at TPAC and a custom-designed marquee at Sixth Avenue and Deaderick Street in downtown Nashville.